You need to login to order products. Go to the signup page to sign up today!

Vibio - Glee Aloe Vera Lubricant 150 ml

Product Code: E32751
Unit Price: € [ Login ] (excl. VAT)
Recommended Retail Price: € [ Login ] (incl. 21% VAT)
Stock: [ Login ]
Weight: 0.184 kg
EAN - Barcode: 5070000428758
Outer Box (info): 12 pcs
Inner Box (info): -

Vibio - Glee Aloe Vera Lubricant 150 ml

Aloe vera lube, water-based and compatible with silicone toys. Glee is odourless and tasteless, keeping sex as real as it gets.

Vegan and 99.97% natural ingredients (the remaining 0.03% is to stabilize the formula); Glee is uniquely formulated to maintain your body’s natural PH levels.

All our lubes come in eco-friendly tubes made of 100% sugarcane.

You may also like